Through sophisticated empirical analysis and machine-learning analytics, WingCapital Investments specializes in development of high reward-to-risk trading signals in multiple asset classes with the objective of consistently generate positive returns and outperform broader markets .
EquitiesLarge Cap US Stocks
ETFsAll Major Index, Sector, FX, Commodities ETFs and ETNs
FuturesLong/Short signals for major Index and Commodities Futures including S&P E-minis, Gold, Oil, US Wheat
FX PairsLong/Short signals for major FX pairs including USD/JPY, EUR/USD, etc. In addition, we also provide real-time signals with intraday timeframes.
Advanced Pattern Recognition & Machine Learning
- Scans thousands of stocks, ETFs for bullish & bearish technical patterns that have positive expectancy
- Predictive analytics which self-adapts and strives to outperform consistently over time
- Searches for high-probability trading opportunities in both trending and choppy market environments
- Well-defined reward-to-risk with target and stop prices projected using our advanced algorithm
- Fully automated portfolios in multiple asset classes through execution of our quantitative trading signals
- Our long/short strategy strives to maximize alpha and reduce market beta to achieve optimal risk-adjusted returns
- All trades and portfolios are tracked daily in our proprietary portfolio management system WingDashboard as well as on MotifInvesting.
- No content published as part of this website constitutes a recommendation that any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person.
- Views and positions expressed in this website are WingCapital Investments Inc.’s own opinions and are subject to change over time. Trading in securities (including, without limitation, stocks, options, ETFs, futures and bonds) involves risk and volatility. You should consult your own investment, legal, tax and/or similar professionals regarding your specific situation and any specific decisions.